Tabpack Inj – Blister Pack Machine (For Injection, Ampules, Vials, Droppers, Syringes & Cannulas)
|Model||TABPACK-150 INJ||TABPACK-300 INJ|
|No. of Track||SINGLE||DOUBLE|
|PVC Base Film||Max. Width||124 mm||212 mm|
|Thickness||0.35 to 0.45 mm||0.35 to 0.45 mm|
|Max. Reel Dia.||440 mm||440 mm|
|Aluminum Foil||Max. Width||116 mm||404 mm|
|Thickness||0.02 to 0.03 mm||0.02 to 0.03 mm|
|Max. Reel Dia.||210 mm||210 mm|
|Forming Area||Min.||102 x 140 mm||109 x 140 mm|
|Maximum Pack Length||112mm||200mm|
|Maximum Pack Width||150mm||150mm|
|Maximum Out Put*||40-50 Stroke/min.||40-50 Stroke/min.|
|Machine Dia.||2665 x 675 x 2080||3015 x 675 x 2080|
|Electric Power||4 kw. (415V, 3 Ph., A.C.)|
Note : –
* Also available Lab Scale Model / Production Scale Model.
* Output Depends upon the characteristic of material and shape, size, thickness & ambient condition.
* All Images are representation purpose only actual product may vary.
* Electric Voltage and frequency can be provided as per customer requirement.
* Due to continuous improvements in the machines, specification of the machines is subject to change without any prior notice.
* These all Machines should not be used to handle materials restricted under Narcotics Act. It should not be used to handle explosive & / or radioactive materials.
- Fully automatic, system with continuous operation cycle mechanism for efficient packing
- Automatic synchronized star wheel system sets harmony with blister formation and ensures smooth feeding.
- A comparatively lengthy ‘guide track’ for rigid inspection for missing blisters, if any.
- Crease proof sealing pattern to eliminate capillary formation of foil on sealing.
- Contact heating system with pneumatic actuation allows blister forming with even heating and save wastage of PVC after every stoppage.
- Universal Type Batch – Code Printing Unit.
- Specially designed ergonomic and aesthetic partially electronic control panel board protects electrical operational components.
- Suitable designed framework and usage of high bought out components from trusted names make the operational system easy, clean & perfect
1) BASE FILM
Opaque, transparent or coloured thermo formable and non-toxic PVC.
2) LIDDING MATERIAL
Aluminum Foil with heat -sealed lacquer or Glassine paper foil.
3) Optional Facilities (Available on prior intimation)
- In – line scoring unit for dispersing of blisters into twos.
- Thermoforming of manufacturer’s/product’s name
- Printing Registration of Control system (PRC)
- Combination packing facility.
- PLC based Operational System
4) Utility Requirements
- 5 HP Air Compressor of 200 Liters Air Tank with a minimum Pressure of 120 Lbs/8 Kg (at par with Ingersoll – Rand IR –242 Air Compressor).
- Water Chiller of 80 Liters Per Hour Capacity with a Temperature drop of 17. C.
- Suitable Equipment to maintain the Ambient Temperature of Working Environment Between 18.C to 22.C.