Tabpack – Blister Pack MachineFor Tablets, Dragees, Hard / Soft Gelatin Capsules Any Similar product of 12 mm (Cavity Depth), 110 mm (Length) and 25 mm (Width)
|No. of Track||LAB – SINGLE||LAB – SINGLE||DOUBLE||DOUBLE|
|PVC Base Film||Max. Width||128 mm||128 mm||206 mm||225 mm|
|Thickness||0.2 to 0.3 mm||0.2 to 0.3 mm||0.2 to 0.3 mm||0.2 to 0.3 mm|
|Max. Reel Dia.||440 mm||440 mm||440 mm||440 mm|
|Aluminum Foil||Max. Width||124 mm||124 mm||200 mm||221 mm|
|Thickness||0.02 to 0.03 mm||0.02 to 0.03 mm||0.02 to 0.03 mm||0.02 to 0.03 mm|
|Max. Reel Dia.||210 mm||210 mm||210 mm||210 mm|
|Forming Area||Min.||112 x 25 mm||112 x 25 mm||196 x 15 mm||210 x 25 mm|
|Max.||112 x 96 mm||112 x 96 mm||196 x 132 mm||210 x 132 mm|
|Maximum Pack Length||120mm||120mm||196mm||217mm|
|Maximum Pack Width||104 mm||104mm||106mm||140mm|
|Forming Depth(On Demand 19mm)||12 mm||12mm||12mm||12mm|
|Maximum Out Put*||150 Stroke/min.||150 Stroke/min.||150 Stroke/min.||150 Stroke/min.|
|Electric Power||4 kw. (415V, 3 Ph., A.C.)||8 kw. (415V, 3 Ph., A.C.)|
Note : –
* Also available Lab Scale Model / Production Scale Model.
* Output Depends upon the characteristic of material and shape, size, thickness & ambient condition.
* All Images are representation purpose only actual product may vary.
* Electric Voltage and frequency can be provided as per customer requirement.
* Due to continuous improvements in the machines, specification of the machines is subject to change without any prior notice.
* These all Machines should not be used to handle materials restricted under Narcotics Act. It should not be used to handle explosive & / or radioactive materials.
- Fully automatic, high-speed system with continuous operation cycle mechanism for efficient packing.
- Fully automatic tablet feeding unit with photo level control and controlled vibrator.
- Crease proof sealing pattern to eliminate capillary formation of foil on sealing and knurling efficiency saves products from hygroscopic effects and ensures convenient passage through leak tests.
- Infrared Photo Controller for Feeder Unit.
- Universal Type Batch – Code Printing Unit.
- A comparatively lengthy “Guide Track” for rigid inspection for missing fillings, if any.
- Contact heating system with pneumatic actuation allows blister forming with even heating and save wastage of PVC after every stoppage.
- Fully Automatic integrated system will high precision mechanism for efficient blister packing, Versatility of this equipment suits your total packaging needs.
- Specially designed ergonomic and aesthetic partially electronic control panel board protects electrical operational components.
- Suitable designed framework and usage of high bought out components from trusted names make the operational system easy, clean & perfect
- Adaptable to change parts of other machines of similar design.
1) Base Film
- Opaque, Transparent or colored thermo formable and non-toxic
- PVC, PVC with PVDC coating, PVC with PE/PVDC, ACLAR.
2) Lidding Material
- Aluminum (Hard) with Heat-Sealed lacquer or PVDC Coating & Child Resistance Type (Al-Al OR Al-Paper)
3) Optional Facilities (Available On Prior Intimation)
- In-Line Scoring Unit For Dispersing of Blister into Twos
- Thermoforming of Manufacturer’s / Product’s Name
- Printing Registration Control System (PR C)
- Multi Product Packing Facility
- Injectable Packing Facility
- PLC based Operational system
4) Utility Requirements
- 5 Hp Air Compressor of 200 Liters Air Tank with a minimum Pressure of 120 Lbs/8 Kg (at par with Ingersoll – Rand IR –242 Air Compressor).
- Water Chiller of 180 Liters Per Hour Capacity with a Temperature drop of 17. C.
- Suitable Equipment to maintain the Ambient Temperature of Working Environment Between 18.C to 22.C.