Tab Tech is a leading Roller Compactor Machine Manufacturer for various industries such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, chemicals, and cosmetics. The Roller Compactor Machine is an essential equipment for the processing of dry granulation materials. Our Roller Compactor Machine is designed to produce high-quality granules with a uniform size distribution and excellent flow ability.
Roller Compactor Machine Manufacturer
Our Roller Compactor Machine is available in different sizes and models to suit the needs of various industries. We make use of the latest technology and materials to manufacture its pharma machines, ensuring that they are efficient, durable, and reliable. The Roller Compactor Machine is easy to operate and maintain, with low power consumption and a compact design.
Our team of experts provides excellent after-sales service to ensure that the machines run smoothly and efficiently. We also provide customized solutions for clients, based on their specific needs and requirements. With our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, Tab Tech has become a preferred choice for Roller Compactor Machines in the market.
|Output * Kgs / hour||2 to 5||20 to 60||30 to 100||100 to 250||50 to 350||100 to 1000|
|Roll Size||100 mm dia x 25 mm (W)||200mm Dia X 50 mm (W)||200mm Dia X 75 mm (W)||200mm Dia X 100 mm (W)||200mm Dia X 150 mm (W)||400mm Dia X 350 mm (W)|
|Roll Speed –RPM (Step Pulley drive)||2 to 29||6 to 25||6 to 25||6 to 25||6 to 25||6 to 25|
|Feed Screw Speed –RPM (Through A.C. Drive)||5 to 86||10 to 60||10 to 60||16 to 60||16 to 60||10 to 150|
|Roll Drive Motor-HP, 3 Phase||1.5||5||5||7.5||10||30|
|Feed Screw Motor- HP, 3 Phase||1||2||2||3||3||10|
|Total Electric Supply- HP, 3 Phase||2.5||7||7||10.5||13||40|
Note : –
* Also available Lab Scale Model / Production Scale Model.
* Output Depends upon the characteristic of material.
* All Images are representation purpose only actual product may vary.
* Electric Voltage and frequency can be provided as per customer requirement.
* Due to continuous improvements in the machines, specification of the machines is subject to change without any prior notice
* These all Machines should not be used to handle materials restricted under Narcotics Act. It should not be used to handle explosive & / or radioactive materials.
Why Compaction Is Necessary?
- To achieve dust free granules
- To improve bulk density.
- To achieve better granulation of sieve analysis.
- To reduce process cost and improve end product quality.
- To produce uniform blends or mixture.
- To produce a uniform particle size range.
- To control particle hardness.
- To control dust.
- To adjust flow properties.
- To improve solution or dispersion rates.
Below Models Are Available In Roll Compactor
- Pilot Scale Lab Model (R&D Model)
- Roll Compactor with Fixed Rollers Arrangement
- Roll Compactor with Adjustable Roller Arrangement
- Roll Compactor with Cake Crusher / Milling Arrangement.
- Roll Compactor with De-Aeration System
- Online Roll Compactor with Granulation & Sifting Machine.
- Roll Compactor with the separation of Mechanical & Production Area.
- Above all Models are designed to achieve all the requirements of cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices with All Contact Parts are made from S.S. 316 (Except Rollers).
- Models are available of R&D Lab Pilot Scale 100/25 (Water Jacketted)& Production Scale Models are 200/50, 200/75, 200/100, 200/150 &400/350 Capacity.
- Models are available in Plain, Water Jacketed, With Cake Crusher, Adjustable Rollers &Flameproof Model.
- Corrugated Rollers will be provided in the Machine.
- Manual Push Button Type (RYB) Control Panel on Machine.
- Feed Screw is driven through ACVFD (AC Variable Frequency Drive) Safety slipping clutch between gearbox and feed screw.
- ELNP (Electroless Nickel Plating) or Hard chrome plated with mirror finished compacting rolls made of tools steel.
- Rolls drive through twins shaft gearbox with drive unit coupled to it using coupling, which ensures synchronization of the rolls with a steady torque loading.
- Pre-Compression chamber guides the products to roll without any slippage or leakage.
- Pre-densifier screw comprises of cylindrical or conical shape, which is well polished and made of AISI SS-316 quality material.
- Electrical interlock system between both the Main Motor & Feed Screw Motor.
- The feed screw assembly can be lifted by Manuallyhand-operated hydraulic pump. This facilitates ease in cleaning.
- Scrapper assembly also designed to dismantle for ease of cleaning.
- A separate panel board which consist all controls and indicators of the compactor are permanently built in namely, on/off rolls, on/off feed screw, main switch, forward/reverse switch, ammeters for rolls and feed screw and emergency stop to avoid short circuit or fire hazard at the time of cleaning with water.
- Water Jacketing Arrangement.
- AC Variable Frequency Drive (ACVFD) for Main Rollers.
- Flame Proof complete construction with flame proof push button and all Motors
- Flame proof motors only
- Hydraulic Power Pack System for Rear Roller
- Arrangement of Complete Platform with Ladder (Complete MS Structure with SS Cladded)
- SS 304 Legs for the above platform
- PLC with HMI Color Touch Screen
- Machines with 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Machines with Fully Automation with SCADA facility.
- Auto Powder Loading System (VTS & PTS)