“TabTech” Rotary Piston Filling & Sealing Machine (Monoblock) is versatile, self-supported on stainless steel leg with height adjustable adjustment system. Rotary Piston Filling & Sealing Machine (Monoblock) is precision built on sturdy welded steel frame completely enclose in stainless steel sheet and doors are providing to facilitate the servicing of machine, work on volumetric principle with rotary motion.
The unit is made compact and enclosed in stainless steel elegantly matt finish body. Machine with the special features….
- No bottle/container No filling
- No cap No bottle/container
The main drive of the machine, conveyor drive & cap-feeding bowl consist of A/c Motor with synchronized variable A/c Frequency Drive.
After filling star wheel bringing the container below the sealing head in the subsequent indexing part, mean-while the bottle pick-up a cap from the delivery chute of cap filling bowl, where the body and the neck of the container are positioned below the rotating head, where the sealing head is performing perfect operation of threading & sealing.
Technical Specifications for Rotary Piston Filling & Sealing Machine
|No. of Filling Heads/Syringe||6||8||12||16|
|No. of Sealing Heads||6||8||8||8|
|Output/Hour*||2500 to 7500||4000 to 10000||6500 to 12000||7000 to 14500|
|Direction of Movement**||Left to Right|
|Fill Size**||30 ml. to 200 ml|
|Electrical Specifications**||Main Machine||3 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.||5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.|
|Oriental Bowl||0.25 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.||0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.|
|Conveyor||0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.||0.75 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.|
|Height of Conveyor**||910 mm to 960 Adjustable|
Note : –
* Also available Complete Line Machines / Separate MonoBlock Machines.
* Output Depends on Container size, fill size, Neck diameter of container, and nature of liquid etc.
* Special Product can run With help of change parts.
* All Images are representation purpose only actual product may vary.
* Electric Voltage and frequency can be provided as per customer requirement.
* Due to continuous improvements in the machines, specification of the machines is subject to change without any prior notice.
* These all Machines should not be used to handle materials restricted under Narcotics Act. It should not be used to handle explosive & / or radioactive materials.
- “GMP” Model based on advanced technology.
- Single operator for two operations (Filling & Sealing).
- No contamination as immediate sealing of filled bottles.
- Accurate ±1% due to piston dozing principle.
- Manually Centralized volume adjustment system.
- No bottle No Fill for individual head, hence no spillages.
- Placing of cap feeder outside Monoblock-avoid entering of dust in it.
- Additional sensors for minimum and maximum level of cap in chute which automatically start and stop rotary cap feeder to avoid damage of caps during rotation and wastage of energy.
- Electronic liquid level controller and pneumatically control valve.
- Acrylic Cabinet for the working area.
- Chain Washing System
- Nytrogen Flushing System
- Cap lifting elevator facility.
- Motorised volume adjustment
- No Cap No Container Arrangement.
- Machine Stop arrangement during bottle jamming problem.
- Change Parts
- PLC HMI with Color Touch Screen
- 21 CFR with Part 11 Compliance Facility
- Fully Computerized with SCADA Facility